The League of Extraordinary Coworking Spaces (LEXC, for short) is a unique network of coworking spaces with a common standard of excellence who have come together to provide all their members with a reliable, seamless coworking experience around the country. This trusted network of the industry’s hottest, most reputable venues offers special access and privileges to members at all other locations in the network through the first ever coworking loyalty program.
LEXC Guiding Principles
• Willingness to have visitors in your space – treat them the same as your regular members
• Your community thrives on being a diverse set of professionals, where members are interested in joining to hone and share their skills as much as for a place to grow their businesses.
• You are committed to operating a top-notch coworking center that provides a combination of workspace, meeting space, networking events and education programs to support its members and the surrounding community.
LEXC Venue Member Criteria
Can you answer YES to the following?
• Primary business is coworking
• Owned/operation a coworking business for 1 year or more, or have at least 25 members
• Willingness and space (both working and meeting) to accommodate visiting members…
• Must use, or be willing to use, LiquidSpace
• Be willing and able to pay $1000 membership fee and $500 per additional location (paid annually)